Wedding bells in your future? There’s no better time to feature some local photographers who are making names for themselves in British Columbia and beyond.
Wedding photography is so much more than just taking photos. The skill required to capture once in a lifetime moments that create memories to last for years to come doesn’t come to photographers overnight. It’s important to do your research before choosing the photographer that is right for you.
Below we’ve listed some of the best wedding photographers in the Lower Mainland for those of you on the hunt for a photographer for your special day.
David and Sherry Photography
by David and Sherry Buck
- Packages include two photographers and a full gallery of high-resolution, edited, digital images.
- More all-inclusive packages also include printed materials, such as photo albums.
- Expect creative photography in a fine art style.
- Consider the single most important thing needed to create exceptional photos to be good light. Second? Emotion.
The Apartment Photography
by Jeff and Cat Chang
- Two photographers are part of every package.
- Style includes capturing off-the-cuff images, done in a non-obtrusive photojournalistic way. Expect natural grain, warm images, inspired by classic film photography.
- For every hour spent shooting the big day, this team will likely spend 4-5 hours in post-production, editing to make every shot delivered perfectly.
- Expect this expert team to have the experience to know where to be to capture the candid moments that will turn into your cherished memories.
- Favourite moments to capture on film includes “kids being kids and doing goofy things, catching mom or grandma being either super emotional or laughing their heads off, and the bride and groom seeing each other for the first time on the day” – via Vancouver Magazine.
Jessica Lee Photography
by Jessica Lee Latone
Cost: From $3,200+
- Packages come standard with photography coverage and access to an online gallery.
- Look for a quirky and fun take, with classic and romantic undertones.
- Expect a photojournalistic style to capture great moments, wherever the light is wonderful.
- Jessica looks to capture raw emotion on your wedding day.
Looking for a location to book your wedding in the Lower Mainland? Visit our website today to arrange a walk-through of our event spaces, or talk to an event planner!